Technical information about UV-LAK;
* The UV (Ultraviolet) lacquered paper surface is very resistant to scratches, moisture, sun light and the spread of the pressure on the paper.
* Compared to other coating methods, lacquer gives the brightest image.
* The greater the thickness of the paper, the more likely it is to crack the paper in folding, piled and cut after printing.
* The application paper should not be less than 170gr.
* It is not possible to get the desired yield when the quality of the used paper is low and the surface is rough.
* Unload the back like magazine covers and so on. Lac application can be made by cutting the rubber mold in the works and leaving the desired area empty.
Detaylı bilgi için Lütfen Buraya Tıklayınız.